As a woman aspires to advance from individual contributor to new levels of responsibility and into emerging leadership roles, it requires developing new skills, experiences, and perspectives - a “leaders” point of view.
The Aspire Leaders Series brings together a cohort of rising female leaders for an empowering and energizing program. This series provides wide range of learning opportunities that focus on four key areas of communication, competency, credibility and connections. The assessment, interactive discussions, skill-building work and guest presentations help participants strengthen new leadership competencies, develop confident communications and strategies to ease the challenges when transitioning into leadership roles.
Together we explore
- Dynamic communication and flexing your style to influence and engage others.
- Understanding the central role of business, financial and strategic acumen.
- Strategies for leading effectively including the skills and strategic frameworks necessary to capitalize on success and overcome barriers in leadership roles.
- Cultivating a professional brand that is in alignment with your core values and strengths.
- Cultivating internal and external networks for strategic purposes.
- Session 1: March 22, 2018, 8am - 4pm
- Session 2: April 6, 2018, 8am - 4pm
- Session 3: April 26, 2018, 8am - 4pm
- Session 4: May 23, 2018 8am-2pm
Session 1, 3, 4 are held at the Crowne Plaza, Warwick, RI. These sessions include attendance to AWE Monthly Breakfasts.
Session 2 is held in Providence location TBD
1 Year Individual Membership
All materials and related meals