As a woman aspires to advance from individual contributor to new levels of responsibility and into emerging leadership roles, it requires developing new skills, experiences, and perspectives - a “leaders” point of view.
The Aspire Leaders Series brings together a cohort of rising female leaders for an empowering and energizing program. This series provides a wide range of learning opportunities that focus on four key areas of communication, competency, credibility and connections. The assessment, interactive discussions, skill-building work and guest presentations help participants strengthen new leadership competencies, develop confident communications and strategies to ease the challenges when transitioning into leadership roles.
Together we explore
- Dynamic communication and flexing your style to influence and engage others.
- Understanding the central role of business, financial and strategic acumen.
- Strategies for leading effectively including the skills and strategic frameworks necessary to capitalize on success and overcome barriers in leadership roles.
- Cultivating a professional brand that is in alignment with your core values and strengths.
- Cultivating internal and external networks for strategic purposes.
- Session 1: March 22, 2018, 8am - 4pm
- Session 2: April 6, 2018, 8am - 4pm
- Session 3: April 26, 2018, 8am - 4pm
- Session 4: May 23, 2018 8am-2pm
Session 1, 3, 4 are held at the Crowne Plaza, Warwick, RI. These sessions include attendance to AWE Monthly Breakfasts.
Session 2 is held in Providence location TBD
1 Year Individual Membership
All materials and related meals